Saturday, September 20, 2008

The Essential Sir Bill Of Himself iMix

As everyone knows, I never go anywere without my ds, ipod and cell phone, But mostly I couldnt go a day without music. I live on it, I thrive on it. I have a very selective taste for music and more or less anything produced underground, I hate the radio, and Im not too big a fan of rap music in general (Although I do love Wu Tang Clan and Lil Wayne) . I use concerts and Myspace as a way of discovering new bands, as well as word of mouth. Through this I have learned about so many incredible bands, including Him, In This Moment and Five Finger Death Punch, These are bands who generally stay off mainstream radio, you might hear them on college radio mabye Xm or Sirus, but never on like a Waaf or see them on Mtv (not that they play music anymore..). So on with my story, I was sitting around one day and really thinking, I have turned so many people on to certin bands, and there is just so much incredible talent out there who dont get the recognition they deserve or even bands who got mainstream radio play for one song and nothing else, but the back catalog is fuckin phenominal. So I Began composing an Essentials Mix, entitled the Sir Bill Of Himself Essentials List. Bam Margera Has Viva La Bands which has given bands like Negative, Veins of Jenna and Hell Train quite the exposure. Now Im not composing a world tour featuring Cky or anything but I figured for those of you who asked me to burn you cds and shit, heres a list of some of the best bands, and songs which adorn my Infamous playlist. This is a small portion of that list. Song title and album will acompany this list once its complete. In the meantime, check out itunes, pirate bay, or if you pay for limewire or have rhapsody or Zune live check it out, some notable faves will be in here as well!:

1.Kill Hannah-Kennedy
2.In this moment- He Said Eterninty
3.Five Finger Death Punch- Death Before Dishonor
4.Eric Johnson- Cliffs Of Dover
5. Killswitch Engage- My Curse
6.Cold- Cure My Tragedy (A Letter To God)
7.From Autum To Ashes- The After Dinner Payback
8.Static-X- Destroyer
9.Dethklok- Castratikon (www.adultswim.com)
10.Pearl Jam- Last Exit
11.Helltrain- Route 666
12.Him- Killing Lonliness
13.Iron Maiden- 2 Minutes to Midnight
14.The Kovenant- Mirrors Paradise
15.Evergreen Terrace- Chaney can't quite riff libe helmet's Page Hamilton
16.Rev Theroy- Voices 2008 (Randy Orton's Theme Song)
17.Jet Black Stare- Ready To Roll
18.Flobots- Handlebars
19.Misfits- Who Killed Marilyn?
20.Powerglove- Mute City (Arlington Mass, how can you not love a town that produced Me, Dane Cook and Powerglove?)
21.Disturbed-Enough
22.Pennywise-Gotta Go!
23.In This Moment- Forever (The Dream, Itms new album September 30th)
24.From The Shadows- Hail fire (www.myspace.com/fromtheshadowsnh)
25.Smashing Pumpkins- Disarm
26.Johnny Cash- Hurt (Nin cover)
27.Ript- In My Garden
28.Ondre- That Kid In the Back
29.Twelve Gage ft/Ondre- Bay area freestyle 2004
30. Pink Floyd- Comfertably Numb
31.Megadeth- A Toute Le Monde
32.Twisted Method- Inside out
33.Slipknot-Duality
34.Buckethead- Soothslayer
35.Rage Against the Machine- Vietnow
36.Metallica- Back to the front
37.BANG! BANG!- 1977
38.Dio- Holy Diver
39.Kansas- Dust In The Post
40.Wu Tang Clan- Reunited
41.The 69 Eyes- Wrap Your Troubles In Dreams
42.Daniel Lioneye- The King Of Rock & Roll
43.Ozzy Osbourne- Shot In The Dark
44. Soulfly- Jump Tha Fuck Up
45.G'nR- November Rain

For Now thats all your gettin, in the mean time, stay tuned!

Sboh :-p

No comments: